KS2 SATs RESULTS 2018
• Percentage of pupils achieving the expected standard in writing - 58%
• Percentage of pupils achieving the expected standard in spelling, punctuation and grammar - 63%
• Percentage of pupils achieving the expected standard in mathematics - 63%
• Average progress across the year in reading – 3
• Average progress across the year in writing – 7.4 – improving over three years but still not fast enough for us so we’ve made more changes.
• Average progress across the year in mathematics – 5.3
• Average scaled score in Reading - 105
• Average scaled score in Spelling Punctuation and Grammar 106
• Mathematics – 102
It was an extremely hard year for us last year with prolonged staff absence and loss across school and we all lost our way a little.
Our progress in writing is improving over the last 3 years but it is not improving quickly enough. Therefore it is a key area of ongoing school improvement so that we ensure that there is significant acceleration in progress this year.
Come and have a look at our “Bee Proud” wall to see the improvements the children are making – across key stages – in their writing.