This half term we are working on
- English - Poetry. "You can't take an elephant on the bus" - spelling and grammar revision.
- "Littlenose stories" - character and setting descriptions.
- "Warrior Scarlet" by Rosemary Sutcliff.
- Maths - Place value, addition and subtraction.
- Science - States of matter.
- Art - cave paintings/printing techniques. Stonehenge silhouette pictures. Making a prehistoric home.
- DT - Tools and weapons, bone and tooth necklaces, using paper mache and clay
- Computers - Using an art program to draw. Skara Brae game.
- Dance - Explorers and Hornpipe.
This year your teacher is Mrs Brayshaw
with Mrs Smith
Our topic this Autumn term is
Stone Age to Iron Age
Year 3 & 4 have been creating some work for display relating to the stone- age theme. They made spears and tools out of clay, they drew around their hands with charcoal, made a camp- fire out of tissue and sticks and cut out some leaves.